26 October 2014

0

Stacking the Shelves: October 2014

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
that showcases what we have in our hauls

Received







The Boy with the Hidden Name (Otherworld #2) by Skylar Dorset
Renegade (Silver Blackthorn #2) by Kerry Wilkinson
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios


My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
Shutter by Courtney Alameda
Tunnel Vision by Susan Adrian


- random Talon (by Julie Kagawa) swag!


Thank you to Raincoast Books and Harlequin for these pretties! I'm definitely the most excited for The Winner's Crime (do I even need to say why) and My True Love Gave to Me (it looks too cute :3)


Bought


Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan and John Rocco

That's all I got for this month! Wow, that's a lot of books. I definitely need to start reading some of them. Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)