21 October 2014

1

{Bookish Tag} Top 10 Books that Have Stayed with Me in Some Way

Thank you to Leigh at Little Book Star for tagging me! Yep, I'm doing this post a month after she tagged me. I'm terrible at doing things according to schedule; it's a known fact among my friends. I'm now (finally!) getting to it. The rules are that you have to choose your top ten books that have stayed with you in some way (pretty self-explanatory) and tag 10 other people to do it!

Let's do this!

(I'm mostly talking about the whole series so I just put the first book there)


Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card




Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Most (if not all) of these books are very memorable. Some of them even taught me a few things and I'll definitely remember the quotes for a long time. The first three are, hands down, the most amazing books I've read. The others are close behind, but I gotta hand it to the first three. The characters are realistic; they teach really good things that add to my forever-forming worldview. 

And now I tag:

1. Kezia @ Chaperiosity
2. Jon @ Bookish Antics
3. Hazel @ Stay Bookish
4. Montana @ The Book Belles
5. + 6. P. E. and Mari @ The Sirenic Codex
7. Melnaie @ YA Midnight Reads
8. I can't think of anymore! Whoever wants to do it can do it!

1 comment:

  1. I've actually only read two of those series but I've heard enough great things about all of them to understand why they are there. The Infernal Devices series just ripped my heart out and stuffed it back in, absolutely love that one. Can't wait to do mine soon :) Thanks for the tag!

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)