12 May 2014

0

{Weekly Craving} May 2014 #2

Weekly Craving is a weekly feature where I show you what's newly released on my TBR



Free to Fall by Lauren Miller
Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu


Renegade (Mila 2.0 #2) by Debra Driza
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer


The Tomb of Shadows (Seven Wonders #3) by Peter Lerangis
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Flights and The Tomb of Shadows both have wonderful covers. Sorry, I'm a sucker for those middle grade covers! I'm really excited about Life by Committee since I've heard some good things about it. Second Star is on my list as well because PETER PAN!!! Isn't that enough reason to read it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)