24 February 2014

0

{Weekly Craving} Feb 2014 #4

Weekly Craving is a feature where I show what's releasing this week on my TBR


Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep

The Shadow Throne (The Ascendance Trilogy #3) by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci (review here)
Tremor (Pulse #2) by Patrick Carman

White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Grim by Various Authors
My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak

Out of all of these, I'm the most excited for the Shadow Throne and White Hot Kiss. I can't wait to see the ending to the series and I can't wait for another JLA book either! I've already read Tin Star and reviewed it. The link to the review is there if you want to check it out. Better off Friends seem like a light contemporary and I could use one when all I keep reading are paranormal novels. Speaking of contemporary, I just finished My Life with the Walter Boys and it is simply awesome! My review will be coming some time this week. Right now, I'm just starting Grim. Hopefully it'll be good. 

That's all the releases for this week! Are there any you've been waiting on forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)