03 February 2014

0

{Weekly Craving} Feb 2014 #1

Weekly Craving is a feature where I show what's newly released on my TBR



Alienated by Melissa Landers
Be With Me (Wait for You #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Cress by Marissa Meyer


Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
Mistwalker by Saundra Mitchell


Rise of the Arcane Fire (The Secret Order #2) by Kristin Bailey
Teen Spirit by Francesca Lia Block

That's all that's releasing this week on my list! Already read Cress (reviewing coming this Friday) and lemme tell you, you need it immediately! Ignite Me and Be With Me are also sequels that I'm for. TEAM ADAM OR WARNER... I won't get my copy until beginning of March because a friend is getting it signed for me :( I just better not be spoiled *glares*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)