28 February 2014

0

Monthly Wrap-up: February 2014


Monthly Wrap-up is where I tell you about what happened during the month,
including what I reviewed, what interesting things happened, and other random things...


What I Reviewed This Month


Also, my Stacking the Shelves post is here
in case you wanted to know what I got for this month.


Best Book of the Month


My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak
Genre: YA Contemporary
Release Date: Mar 1 / 2014
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models...




A Summary of the Month

February has been a lazy month for me. Starting math class this semester, I seem to be piled on with tons of math homework. Just in February, we already finished two chapters. Time seems to be flying by too fast.

I've also been missing a lot of reviews I've been scheduling for myself. It seems like I haven't been able to read fast enough for this month. For March, I hope to improve. I want to read more during spring break to lighten my load for April and just have a chance to relax. This month, I read a total of 8 books which was 4 less than I did in January. The books I read this month were all C-worthy, and even two got D ratings from me (which is kind of rare). I think that's all worth it 'cause I found a gem in this pile of Cs and Ds. I found my book of the month, My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak mentioned above. My review of it will be up tomorrow if you want to check that out.

Also, blog-wise, I've been attempting to uninstall Intensedebate. It sucks and I want to switch back to the blogger commenting system. I uninstalled it but I seemed to have lost all my comments from intensedebate! That's 3 months worth of comments :( Blogger isn't letting me load the comments onto it so hopefully I find some way to fix this.

My goal for March: read at least 12 books and schedule at least two weeks full of posts ahead by the time spring break is done. Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)