13 January 2014

0

{Weekly Craving} Jan 2014 #2

Weekly Craving is a feature where I show what's newly released on my TBR



Vitro (Origin #2) by Jessica Khoury
Avalon by Mindee Arnett
Fake ID by Lamar Giles


Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott


Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore
Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee


The Lost Planet by Rachel Searles
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

There's a lot for this week because I'm compiling everything releasing from now until the end of the month. I'll be going on a break from the 18th until the 29th since I have a really big final exam coming up. I'll be studying with no time to read sadly :'( Anyways, the first row of books are releases from this week and next week. The rest are all releasing on the 28th. I've already read the Lost Planet (review already scheduled) and I'm currently reading Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy (review coming some time this month). I'm really excited about Cruel Beauty because I've heard a lot of great things about it and Into the Still Blue.. like oh my goodness I AM READY.. I need some Perry and Roar loving haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)