15 January 2014

0

Waiting on Wednesday #55 - The Shadow Throne


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine
that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating


The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Genre: MG Fantasy
Release Date: Feb 25 / 2014
Publisher: Scholastic
Jennifer A. Nielsen takes readers on an extraordinary journey in this final installment of the New York Times bestselling Ascendance Trilogy.
War is coming. . . . Join Jaron as he embarks on his final adventure!






There isn't really a synopsis for this one, sadly. I'm still super pumped for it. I just love this series so much and I love how cunning Jaron is! The lack of romance could be fixed but I would still give the entire series a gigantic A+ :D If you haven't checked it out, please do >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)