04 January 2014

0

Stacking the Shelves - January 2014


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
that shows what we hauled this week

As I've decided now that I'm not all that good with doing timely haul posts, I thought I'd just do one or two every month instead. This month's haul will also feature all the stuff I got throughout the holidays. I actually didn't buy a lot of books. They've mostly piled up from the last half of November until now so it might seem like a lot. I mostly just bought clothes, makeup, etc. Let's start with books, shall we?

Books I Received


Defy by Sara B. Larson
Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Thank you so much to Scholastic, Random House, and Netgalley!


Books I Bought


Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout & Sara Corbett


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black


The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender (review here)


Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Kenneally (review here)
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Red by Alison Cherry

This may seem like a huge book haul but I only bought four books in December. The rest were piled up from November. Some I've already reviewed, I'll review the rest during January for sure. Now let's get onto the stuff I bought during the holidays sales! I'm not separating the stuff I bought myself and the stuff I was gifted, by the way. I'll also try to link them up in case you're interested in the stuff I bought.

Makeup & Clothes


Stila Chic Cobalt Collection Lip Glazes (including colours Orchard, Rose Gold, and Kitten)
Fresh Sugar Treasures (including colours Honey, Rose, Petal, Cherry, Passion, Berry, and Lip Treatment)


- Black and White Knit Scarf from American Eagle
- Knit Scarf from Bootlegger
- Maroon Scarf from Bootlegger
- Army Green Super Stretch Jeggings from American Eagle

and... meet my new obsession, Tea :)

A new store called David's Tea opened up nearby and I've been obsessed with it ever since.


- Red Sweater Latte Mug
- Christmas Tree Color Changing Perfect Mug
- Grey Leaf Tea Cups


Look, it changes colour! I was brewing up some tea :")


Coffee Cake (24g)
Fantasy Island (12g)
Jessie's Tea (24g)

Teas not pictured here because I finished them already...

Sleigh Ride (12g)
Choconut Oolong (12g)
Guava Cadabra (12g)

I bought everything from David's Tea. It's a Canadian brand and was only started in 2008. That's what it is only now slowly rolling into the US. I urge you all to try this out! I wasn't much of a tea lover before but this totally converted me :) And the mugs are just so cute, aren't they?

and here's my biggest loot for the holiday season..


- Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)

I'm super pumped that I managed to get one of these sweet babies. They're literally sold out everywhere unless you're willing to pay double the price on ebay. I snagged this when I randomly checked futureshop's website one day. The game is so awesome as well!

That's all of my haul for the holiday seasons! Note that I'll only be doing my haul once or twice a month. Tell me what you're excited about in the comment below and cheers to a brand new year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)