26 December 2013

0

Best Book Boyfriends of 2013


Hello, everyone! This holiday, I'll be participating in the Top 10 of 2013 thing going on. Basically, you're choosing a top 10 of each category for this week. On Thursday, the category is Best Book Boyfriends of 2013. If you want to participate as well, you can go look at the deets here. 




Today's category is: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013
I tried to place them in order, but I found the task daunting and impossible :P So these are not in any particular order except the first four, which are all truly first place in my heart. Also, I cheated by adding two more people :)


1. Cam from Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Will Herondale from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
3. Jem Carstairs from Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
(for Will and Jem, I didn't put the Clockwork Princess cover because I want to put both of them so I put the covers that have them on it)


4. Warner (Aaron Anderson) from Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
5. Adrian Ivashkov from The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
6. Isaiah from Crash into You by Katie McGarry


7. Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
8. Chaol Westfall from Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
9. Tom Raines from Vortex by S. J. Kincaid


10. Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
11. Dex from School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
12. Fitz, Keefe, and Dex from Exile by Shannon Messenger

Again, I must stress the fact that this list is not in any particular order. I actually kind of categorized them. The first four are the totally swoony type guys. The middle four are the yeah-they're-hot-and-I'll-fangirl-over-them-but-they're-okay type of guys (kind of like way above average but not quite there to the very top yet). The last four books (which consists of six guys) are ones that I hold close to my heart. They're the type of guys that I would actually fall for in real life. I would be head over the heels over them. Of course, the first four are damn fine as well, but they aren't ideal for real life, I guess. They would be the type that's too dreamy to be true (if I find anyone like that, I'd totally be like, you fictional, buddy?). Well, I'm not going to go into all the details about all 14 guys or we will all be here forever :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)