17 November 2013

0

Stacking the Shelves #46 - A Way Overdue Gigantic Haul


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
that showcases what you got in your haul every week

Reviews from the Week



Yikes, guys! I didn't realize I haven't done in a haul post in so long (yep, since the end of September). Since the post is long overdue, I thought I just need to get on with it.

Borrowed from the Library

The 100 by Kass Morgan
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
Replica by Jenna Black

I really want to read the 100 so I picked it up when it was right on the library shelves. I picked up I Hunt Killers and Replica because I've been wanting to read them but never had the chance to. I can't say whether I'll finish all these library books or not. It really depends if I have time. I can guarantee that I'll be reviewing the 100 though :) Not sure if I can finish the other two before they're due.


Bought

Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth (SIGNED)
Wait for You by J. Lynn (SIGNED)

Allegiant and House of Hades woot! I'm currently re-reading the Divergent series; I'm now on Insurgent. Wait for You is now looking nice on my shelves since I've been wanting to get a physical copy but kept forgetting. There were signed copies at my local store so I just bought it. AND HOUSE OF HADES AHHHHH. I'm trying to put off reading this baby 'cause I know for a fact I'll be in a book hangover. All my friends read it already (bloggy and real-life alike), BUT I INSIST ON NOT READING THIS YET.

Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein (SIGNED)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Borrowed ^^)

Rose Under Fire has a pretty Canadian cover right? Oh and I borrowed Shatter Me from the library quite a while ago but thought I'd include it. I already read it and I can't wait to keep reading the series!

Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi

Already read Trust in Me! Holy **** that was a good book. Mini review of it coming at the beginning of December :) I also got Destroy Me and Unravel Me. I heard Destroy Me was awesome and I need chapter 62 from Unravel Me. Correct me on the chapter number if I'm wrong haha. (was it 52 or 62?)

Received

Pawn by Aimee Carter
Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci

Sekret by Lindsay Smith
16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler
The Lost Planet by Rachel Searles

Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett
Degrees of Wrong by Anna Scarlett

Thank you so much to HarlequinTeen, Macmillan Children's Publishing Group, Sourcebooks Fire, Raincoast Books, and Netgalley!

I already read Crashing into You and it was amazing. Review of it is coming next week. I'm reading Pawn soon and it looks really good. Tin Star and Sekret are both 2014 releases so I'll probably be reading it during winter break. The Lost Planet seems like my type of MG book (it's also a 2014 release). AND OMG CRESS.. AND THE NIGHTMARE DILEMMA... I cannot believe I got both of those titles ahhhh I'm so excited! I'll definitely be cracking those two pretties open during winter break. And I'm reading Degrees of Wrong right now and it's okay.

That's it for my haul! If you made it this far, reading all my commentary, then congrats to you! Lately, I haven't been reading as much. All my free time has mostly gone towards TV shows, anime, and video games (not necessarily in that order). During the week, I usually just watch TV and anime. During the weekend, I play video games since it takes up more time. School's just been really hard lately and I take any free time I can to just let my brain relax. The next gen game consoles just came out this week and another one is releasing Friday (PS4 and Xbox One respectively). I just really want to get my hands on a PS4 before winter break starts which is pretty much impossible since it's all sold out. But now on the weekend, I just play tons of Assassin's Creed III on my PS3 'cause I gotta finish it before I buy the new one! Wish me luck on everything :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)