28 November 2013

0

{Novella Review} Trust in Me - J. Lynn


Trust in Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Series: Wait for You #1.5
Genre: NA Contemporary
Release Date: Oct 22 / 2013
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.
Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.
Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

Trust in Me has the same story as Wait for You but it is in our beloved Cam's point of view. Just because of that, I had to pick it up. Who wouldn't want to be inside a sexy boy's head? I forgot most of what happened in Wait for You but even if I did remember, I'm sure I would've enjoyed it as well. I would recommend not reading right after reading the first book. This novella contained a lot of scenes that Avery wasn't in but the scenes that were in the first book played out a bit differently in Cam's perspective. Even though this novella is the same story written in a different view, I would say this book is definitely worth picking up while you're waiting on Be With Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)