30 September 2013

1

Monthly Wrap-up: September 2013


Monthly Wrap-up is a monthly feature on my blog where I keep you up to date on everything that happened during the month. It's time for the September version :D

What I Reviewed This Month




What Happened This Month

You may have noticed the reduced amount of my reviews for this month. I went on a hiatus and dealt with school. That's what happened. Being jet lagged from my vacation, dealing with school, and going on a school camping trip for three days was all I could take. I couldn't really blog and I didn't feel like blogging at all.

The most eventful thing that happened was probably my outrageously large haul. You can check that out here: http://secretsoflostwords.blogspot.ca/2013/09/stacking-shelves-45-back-from-my-hiatus.html.

Overall, September was an uneventful month with a super large haul. Hopefully I'll be back to normal in October and review more again! Not as much as I used though; it would be too much pressure :(

Hope y'all had a lovely month! xx


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you will be blogging a little more this month, hun! <33

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)