12 August 2013

3

{Weekly Craving} August 2013 #2


Weekly Craving is a feature where I show you what's newly released on my TBR


False Sight (False Memory #2) by Dan Krokos
Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn #2) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke

I think they changed the cover for False Sight since I last saw it. The older cover was prettier I think. And apparently they moved up the release date of Fire and Fire from Sept 3rd to Aug 13th. I've also been waiting on Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea FOREVER!! It just looks so mysterious and creepy :3

3 comments:

  1. Oooh Fire with Fire! I haven't read the first book yet, but I think I'm gonna get it once I'm not on a book buying ban. I keep seeing it at the bookstores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the devil and the deep blue sea! I love long titles and this book looks great. The cover is pretty :) Enjoy!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see so much about Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea everywhere! I am really excited for it!

    ~Sydney@Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)