14 August 2013

2

Waiting on Wednesday #38 - Fault Line


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine
that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.




Fault Line by Christa Desir
Release Date: Nov 12 / 2013
Publisher: SimonPulse
Ben could date anyone he wants, but he only has eyes for the new girl — sarcastic free-spirit, Ani. Luckily for Ben, Ani wants him too. She’s everything Ben could ever imagine. Everything he could ever want.
But that all changes after the party. The one Ben misses. The one Ani goes to alone.
Now Ani isn’t the girl she used to be, and Ben can’t sort out the truth from the lies. What really happened, and who is to blame?
Ben wants to help her, but she refuses to be helped. The more she pushes Ben away, the more he wonders if there’s anything he can do to save the girl he loves.

This sounds really mysterious and I'm already thinking about what could have possibly happened. Why is Ani different now? I really want to find out :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh yeah, you're right! This one does sound mysterious and I LOVE a good mystery! I'm wondering why there's a cigarette on the cover. Hope this won't disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one before but it sounds really good. But the cover is a bit strange XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)