09 May 2013

3

A Day in My Life #1


A Day in My Life is where I tell you what's happening lately and just basically rant about my life.

I just finished Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes today and I'll be writing a short review on that soon. In my English class, we're reading Animal Farm (which is the second book we've read this year). I can't believe we haven't read much and the first book we read was Romeo and Juliet TT__TT But I'm liking Animal Farm so far but I wish we'd read more instead of writing essays. I'm halfway through the book and I kinda like Napoleon. I don't know why; he seems like an evil piggy lol. I read ahead so sorry :P

I've also been working on a side project of mine. I'm designing a new blog template for myself! This is the first time I've done something like this but I'm liking the progress I'm making so far. It'll probably take me a really long time before I can use it but I enjoy doing it. It's actually the first time I've done something like this but I'm not starting from scratch (I'm not THAT talented lol). 

So that's what's happened lately. Comment below and tell me something. I don't know.. Answer a question. Q: What food are you craving right now? For me, I'm just eating grapes but the seeds aren't pissing me off.


3 comments:

  1. I am craving pizza. Really, really cheesy pizza. We read Animal Farm in my Literature class this year, and yes, Napolean is a baaad baad piggy! XD We are actually reading Romeo and Juliet now. It's...interesting. I can't wait to se your template. I bet it is going to be great. Have a great day!

    ~Sydney@Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing blog templates in my spare time as well! Once you get the hang of it and it starts to look how you imagine-best feeling!

    I am definitely craving Doritos right now. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. URGH ESSAYS *thows essays in the bin* I detest them greatly. Good luck wih blog templating and all! It can be a tedious job at times :/

    My food craving is cookies and cream icecream. I VANT IT NOW!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)