29 April 2013

0

{Weekly Craving} April 2013 #5


Weekly Craving is a feature on my blog
where I show new releases on my TBR list.




Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls #5) by C. C. Hunter
No Attachments by Tiffany King
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins



The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce



The Program by Suzanne Young
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
Nobody's Secret by Michaela MacColl

That's all for this week! I'm so pumped for Sweet Peril because I absolutely adored Sweet Evil. Everyone needs some Kai Rowe!! Comment below and tell me what's got you excited this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)