22 April 2013

1

{Weekly Craving} April 2013 #4


Weekly Craving is a feature on my blog
where I show you new releases on my TBR list.




Crush (Crash #3) by Nicole Williams
Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death #2) by Bethany Griffin


Natural Born Angel (Immortal City #2) by Scott Speer
The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass



The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade
ACID by Emma Pass


I want everything!! Ah O__O Most of the releases this week.. Man.. I've been waiting on them for such a long time. Especially the Elite and Crush. Both of them will surely wow me :D Which one of the above are you waiting on? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting on Crush! That series is oddly addictive. And How Zoe Made Her Dreams Mostly Come True looks super cute! ^.^

    ~Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)