10 February 2013

0

{Review} The Goddess Inheritance - Aimee Carter


The Goddess Inheritance 
By Aimee Carter
Series: Goddess Test #3
Release Date: 02/26/2013
Publisher: HarlequinTeen
Love or life.Henry or their child.The end of her family or the end of the world.Kate must choose.
During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal.
In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, the King of the Titans will spare humanity and let Kate keep her child. Yet even if Kate agrees, he'll destroy Henry, her mother and the rest of the council. And if she refuses, Cronus will tear the world apart until every last god and mortal is dead.
With the fate of everyone she loves resting on her shoulders, Kate must do the impossible: find a way to defeat the most powerful being in existence, even if it costs her everything.
Even if it costs her eternity.


*Thank you to HarlequinTeen for providing the review copy*


Oh my goodness.. just WOW.. The Goddess inheritance is such an epic ending to this series. I couldn't have asked for more. BUT NOW IT'S OVER... *cries*

I really enjoyed this one as I did the rest of the series. Kate had to figure out a way to save everyone and she was putting everyone's lives on the line. God, it's just such a good book >__<

One problem I had is Kate. I felt like she was more of a victim in this one. In the other books, she was really stubborn and stood up for herself a lot. In this one, I sometimes wanted to slap her. I dunno.. she was just more hesitant to do things, I guess.

But all is well in the end :) I get my ending so I'm happy! This book really lets you know Kate's feelings and why she decided on each choice. I felt like Kate had a lot on her shoulders so I forgive her for being really annoying. I couldn't have asked for a better conclusion to the Goddess Test series. Now I have Masked to look forward to!!!!

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)