19 January 2013

4

Stacking the Shelves #19


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
where book bloggers showcase the books they got this week.


Received


The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett

Thanks so much to Tor Teen :3


Bought


Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger

Already read and reviewed. Decided to get a hardcover :3



Legend by Marie Lu
Splintered by A. G. Howard
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi



I got two January releases this week. I've already read TtEN and still working on going through Splintered and Legend. But somehow I can't stop myself from reading the Nightmare Affair <-- it's awesome, man.

Feel free to share your own links down below!!!



4 comments:

  1. Nightmare Affair! It looks so good!

    I've many wanting to read Splintered and the concept sounds interesting! I'm a win for any Alice retellings. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ariella long time no talk, anyway since I think your blog is awesome I nominated you for Libester awards. If you want know how it works just go to this link http://www.skyrosereviews.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through the Ever Night was SO AMAZING. I loved it hardcore! And since Under the Never Sky is a favorite series, then I'm POSITIVE you'll love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nightmare Affair's cover is simply STUNNING. I literally just read the synopsis and am itching to request it on netgalley but I''m on a current book-requesting hiatus xD Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)