20 November 2012

0

Teaser Tuesday #9


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Choose your "teaser" sentences from that page
4. AVOID SPOILERS

*Click on the cover for goodreads links*




Throwing a sub at the Apollyon probably wasn't something that should be done in public. But I couldn't help it; I laughed.
Seth's head jerked up. His eyes were a heated, angry ocher. "Did that make you feel better?"
My eyes watered from laughing so hard. "Yeah, it kind of did."
That's my teaser of the week! I'm reading quite slowly lately.. so it's probably going to take a while :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)