17 November 2012

3

Stacking the Shelves #12


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
that showcases books we received, bought, borrowed, or won this week.

*Click on cover for goodreads links*


Bought


Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Keeper of Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles #1) by Kresley Cole



Sword Art Online 01 - Aincrad by Reki Kawahara
Sword Art Online 02 - Aincrad by Reki Kawahara



Sword Art Online 03 - Fairy Dance by Reki Kawahara
Sword Art Online 04 - Fairy Dance by Reki Kawahara

The four books are part of the Sword Art Online series. It's a light novel series by the Japanese author, Reki Kawahara. I watched the anime and was obsessed with it so I decided to buy the books. The books are only available in Japanese and Chinese so I bought the Chinese version. You can read the English version here. I already finished the first book.. Even though I read at a turtle's pace in Chinese Mandarin, it's so good I finished it in 3 days > ~ <

That's all I got this week! Link me up to your own STS!




3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I can't wait to read Poison Princess and Deity. I hope you enjoy all your books. =)

    Thanks for stopping by my STS post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Poison Princess! Hope you enjoy your books. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deity. Is. AWESOME. READ IT. Goodbye ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)