23 October 2012

0

Teaser Tuesday #7 - My Life Next Door



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just follow the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Choose your "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
4. AVOID SPOILERS!


*Click on the cover for goodreads link*



"I might marry you," he allows. "Do you want a big family?" I start to cough and feel a hand pat my back. "George, it's usually better to discuss this kind of thing with your pants on." Jase drops boxer shorts at George's feet, then sets Patsy on the ground next to him.

This one is quite funny! I love George and Patsy! They're the toddlers :3






Feel free to link me up to your own TTs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)