29 August 2012

5

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer
the following three questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



My Answers:



What are you currently reading? 
I'm reading Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake right now. I'm about half way through it. It's not as good as the first book though :(








What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse. Still procrastinating on writing the review, unfortunately :P









What do you think you'll read next?
I think I'll read Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I've been putting that one off for a while now.

5 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a lot about Forsaken recently. I think I'm going to have to check that one out! Sorry to hear that Girl of Nightmares isn't as good as ANNA...which I still need to read. So many books so little time.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought both Anna and Girl of Nightmares.
    Haven't gotten the chance to start them though.
    I really like Throne of Glass! In fact i'm getting my copy signed at the end of next month, *excited*
    I'm a new follower of yours!
    If you could follow me back that would be great!
    http://littlehyuts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books! I'm planning to read Girl of Nightmares next week. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Throne of Glass! It has so many rave reviews. I hope you enjoy it! :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Forsaken here to read but I have read Throne of Glass and loved it.

    My WWW Wednesday =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Please comment below and I'll reply and return the favor! Leave me a link to your post and I'll definitely come check it out :)